Quality has a long tradition at Krones. As the market leader for beverage and packaging technology, we feel an obligation to always provide our customers with the latest technology and the highest quality. Our company success is based on including our entire staff in the quality management system.
In order to work together on this management, we are continuously improving our products and processes and we are co-operating with our customers and suppliers to provide an even better delivery and performance capability. Quality also comprises the responsibility for environmental protection, an efficient use of resources as well as the compliance with occupational safety and health standards.
In this connection, Krones undertakes to comply with the regulations and laws recognising risks regarding the quality, the work and the environment at an early stage. For this purpose, it is most important that measurable processes are assured and also that all managers will clearly observe and secure their responsibility for providing this directive to everybody so it can be applied in each field respectively.
Of course, the top goal of Krones is satisfied customers. In order to achieve exactly this goal, every employee must always keep his personal task and its significance to the customer in mind. Best quality is both a claim and a commitment.
Quality-relevant certifications and approvals:
- Certified under DIN EN ISO 9001 (quality management system)
- Certified under ISO 14001 (eco-management system)
- Certified under BS OHSAS 18001 (occupational safety management system)
- Certified under ISO 20000 (information management)
- Certified under ISO 27001 (IT security)
- Certified under DIN ISO 50001 (energy management)
- Certification of the quality, environmental and occupational safety management system of the Lifecycle Service (LCS) Centers in São Paulo (Brazil), Taicang (China) and Franklin (USA).